(203) 372-7772

4666 Main Street Bridgeport, CT 06606

Our Attorneys

George W. Ganim, Sr.

George W. Ganim, Sr. is the founder and senior partner of the firm. He received his law degree from the University of Boston in 1951 where he was Editor of the University's Law Review.

more »
Thomas G. Ganim

Thomas G. Ganim received his undergraduate degree from Fairfield University in 1989. Tom attended the University of Bridgeport School of Law and was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 1992.

more »

Workers' Compensation

Ganim, Ganim & Ganim, P.C. assists injured clients in aggressively securing reasonable and fair compensation for all injuries suffered on the job. Laws passed by the state require your employer, or your employer's insurance company, to compensate you or your family for injuries or death that may occur while you are working. You may be entitled to:

  • Weekly benefits while you are temporarily totally disabled and unable to work.
  • Payment of your medical expenses.
  • Weekly payments or a lump sum payment for partial or total disability resulting from a work-related injury.

What should I do if I am injured?

You should report the injury immediately to your employer. If you cannot reach an agreement with your employer or their insurance carrier as to what benefits or medical expense payments you are entitled to, you can file your claim with the Industrial Commission.

Call or email us today.
View More Areas of Practice »